A wide range of Bags for all sample types, in sizes for blending volumes from 5ml to 3,500ml.
Bags are available with or without filters (lateral or full-page filters in a range of pore sizes).
Also available - RollBag® for combined sample collection and blending.
1. THE BENEFITS OF HOMOGENIZING IN A STERILE FILTER BAG
- Instant filtration occurs during homogenization
- NO RISK of cross-contamination
- No debris on the dish: EASY and enhanced reading of the colonies
2. QUICK AND SAFE ANALYSES TO INCREASE THE LAB’S CAPACITY
- Adapted to all samples, from 1 g to 400 g
- Adapted to all lab blenders
- Precise results and excellent reproducibility
3. HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTION
- INTERSCIENCE is the unique manufacturer of both blender bags AND lab blenders.
- Gamma ray treated
- Approved for food contact
- Customized manufacturing on demand
For fibrous samples. BagFilter is a blender bag equipped with a lateral non-woven filter, perfect for the microbiological analysis of fibrous samples. These bags are made of Multilayer®, reinforced multicoat complex and are available in 400ml, 2,000ml and 3,500ml sizes, with filter porosity from <50 to <250 microns.
For pasty samples. BagPage is a blender bag equipped with a full page calibrated microperforated filter, perfect for the microbiological analysis of pastry samples. These bags are made of Multilayer®, reinforced multicoat complex and are available in 80ml, 100ml, 400ml, 2,000ml and 3,500ml sizes, with filter porosity from 63 to 280 microns.
To sample and blend in the same bag