Scan® 300 is an automatic colony counter that provides quick, accurate, complete and traceable reading of results. With its CCD camera and powerful software, it connects to a PC via an USB connection and automatically exports results to Excel™.
HIGH RESOLUTION AND PERFORMANCE
- Minimum colony size: 0.1 mm
- 1000 colonies CFU detected in 1 second
- Live image (zoom x28)
- Counts 30 dishes in 5 minutes (in real conditions with presettings)
- All functions in 1 window
- Automatic optimization of the contrast, luminosity and sensitivity
- Automatic corrections for agar defects, separation of confluent colonies, elimination of counting grids
- Cross on each counted colony
- Polygonal exclusion areas
- Automatic adjustment of the counting area
- Automatic settings for more than 20 pre-set media (PCA/TSA, MRS, VRBL, TBX, TSC, Baird Parker, GVPC, L.Mono, YM and more…)
- Harmonization of the results within a team
- Automatic archiving and printing of data: pictures, comments & results
- External traceability (Session saved, Excel™, PDF, JPEG, BMP, Scan® printed report)
- Internal traceability (Barcode, file archive, LIMS connection)
- Secure sessions (Compliance with CFR 21 part 11: system security, operational controls and documentation management)
EXCELLENT REPRODUCIBILITY AND REPEATABILITY
- GLP (Good laboratory Practice)
- CFR 21 Part 11
Scan® SOFTWARE Scan® automatic colony counters use an exclusive software developed by INTERSCIENCE: innovative, user-friendly and powerful.
There are numerous advantages in using Scan® counting software:
- Only one click to count
- Only one setting cursor
- Traceability: automatic saving of data, Excel™ export
Detected colonies are highlighted and marked with a cross.
Only one cursor to optimize counting, customizable settings adaptable to any kind of agar.
All previously recorded data can be checked anytime.
EASY DATA EXPORT
Scan software provides easy ways to export your results:
- Work sessions saving
- PDF export
- JPEG, BMP export
- Results exported to Excel™
- Scan® printed report