Scan® 500 is widely used in food microbiology, it counts colonies and automatically saves all data to Excel™. Equipped with a digital camera and powerful software, it connects to a PC via a USB connection.
HIGH RESOLUTION AND PERFORMANCE - Minimum colony size: 0.1 mm - 1000 colonies CFU detected in 1 second - Live image (zoom x28) - Counts 30 dishes in 5 minutes (in real conditions with pre settings)
- All functions in 1 window
- Automatic optimization of the contrast, luminosity and sensitivity
- Automatic corrections of the agar defects
- Automatic separtion of confluent colonies
- Automatic elimination of counting grids
- Cross on each counted colony
- Polygonal exclusion areas
- Automatic adjustment of the counting area
- Automatic settings for more than 20 pres-set media (PCA/TSA, MRS, VRBL, TBX, TSC, Baird Parker, GVPC, L.Mono, YM and more…)
INHIBITION ZONE, AGAR WELL
- Rapid detection: up to 8 antibiotic sensitivities in 1 click
- Inhibition zones and agar wells can be manually added or deleted
- Built-in antibiotic database (CA-SFM, EUCAST)
- Precision of inhibition zone measurement: 0.3 mm
- Precision of agar well measurement: 0.3 mm
- Harmonization of the results within a team
- Automatic archiving and printing of data: pictures, comments & results
- External traceability (Session saved, Excel™, PDF, JPEG, BMP, Scan printed report)
- Internal traceability (Barcode, file archive, LIMS connection)
- Security of sessions (Compliance with CFR 21 part 11: system security, operational controls and documentation management)
EXCELLENT REPRODUCIBILITY AND REPEATABILITY
- GLP (Good laboratory Practice)
- CFR 21 Part 11
Scan® automatic colony counters use an exclusive software developed by INTERSCIENCE: innovative, user-friendly and powerful.
There are numerous advantages in using Scan® counting software:
- Only one click to count
- Only one setting cursor
- Traceability: automatic saving of data, Excel™ export
1. VISUALISATION WINDOW
Detected colonies are highlighted and marked with a cross.
2. PARAMETERS WINDOW
Only one cursor to optimize counting. Customizable settings adaptable to any kind of agar.
3. RESULTS WINDOW
All previously recorded data can be checked anytime.
EASY DATA EXPORT