GeneQuence® DNA-based assays are available for Salmonella (AOAC-OM approved), Listeria species (AOAC-RI approved), and Listeria monocytogenes (AOAC-RI approved). All tests are based upon a microwell format with streamlined enrichment protocols.
The GeneQuence Advantage
DNA Hybridization Technology
- Superior specificity and sensitivity, regardless of food matrix tested
- No costly enzymes needed
- Multi-copy nature of rRNA naturally enhances sensitivity
Manual and automated procedures
- Upgrades available if your testing increases
- Allows backup and flexibility
- Platform consolidation
- Four different plates can be running at same time
- Different pathogens can be loaded on same plate
- Multiple users can utilize same instrument
Faster offline prep
- No sample boiling
- No immuno-separation
-No nucleic acid purification
Easy instrument setup/programming
- No dedicated technician required
- Unrivalled throughput
- Continuous operation
- Dedicated R&D staff constantly improving enrichment protocols to streamline protocols
- Flexible purchase options available
GeneQuence® for Listeria provides for the detection of Listeria in food and environmental samples.
GeneQuence® for Listeria monocytogenes provides for the detection of Listeria monocytogenes in food and environmental samples.
GeneQuence® for Salmonella provides for the detection of Salmonella in food.