The ultimate in authenticity. Epower CRM quantitative quality control microorganisms are just one passage from the reference strain. If your lab is ISO 17025 accredited, Epower CRM can help you meet the requirements of Section 188.8.131.52 regarding reference materials. This product offers plenty of flexibility, which is a huge benefit in the lab. Each microorganism pellet has a pre-determined range of CFUs, so you can easily manipulate the product to deliver your desired concentration. You can also create a mixed microorganism population by combining multiple Epower CRM strains. As a Certified Reference Material, Epower CRM comes with a comprehensive Certificate of Analysis detailing the strains identity, characteristics and standard deviation.
1. Quantitative QC microorganisms one passage from the reference strains for ultimate authenticity
2. For Testing Laboratories, Section 184.108.40.206 of ISO 17025:2005 states: â€œReference materials shall, where possible, be traceable to SI units of measurements, or to Certified Reference Materials."
3. Strains are one passage from reference culture
4. Available in concentrations ranging from 10 2 and 108 CFU per pellet
5. Can be combined for a mixed microorganism population
6. Easily manipulated to deliver a wide variety of concentrations
7. Ready-to-use format to save you time and money
8. Refrigerated storage is easy and economical
9. Traceability to reference cultures ensures authenticity
10. Technical Support experts available for guidance
11. Product warranty
APPLICATIONS AND TEST METHODS
- ISO 17025 laboratories requiring CRM
- Detection and enumeration methods
- Minimal lethal concentration
- Disinfectant qualification
- Methods requiring a specific CFU range
- Mixed microorganism population challenge
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Instructions For Use
- Vial of 10 quantitated lyophilized microorganism pellets