Microbiologists are no strangers to the fact that safety and effectiveness are crucial elements of developing pharmaceutical and personal care products. We created our EZ-PEC™ quantitative microorganisms to help laboratories conduct Antimicrobial Effectiveness and Preservative Efficacy testing with convenience and confidence. Following a few simple steps, EZ-PEC™ delivers a final concentration of 1.0 x 10 5 to 1.0 x 106 CFU per ml of the product being tested. Itâ€™s a simple solution that can save you time and resources while helping you meet Pharmacopeia and other standards and guidelines.
1. Accredited reference material under ISO 17034 standard
2. Delivers 1.0 x 105 to 1.0 x 106 CFU per ml of product tested
3. Strains are less than or equal to three passages from the reference culture
4. Ready-to-use format saves time and money
5. Refrigerated storage is easy and economical
6. Online Certificate of Analysis provides detailed strain information
7. Traceability to reference cultures ensures authenticity
8. Technical Support experts available for guidance
9. Backed by a full product warranty
APPLICATIONS AND TEST METHODS
Antimicrobial Effectiveness Testing
Preservative Efficacy Testing
Applications requiring a high CFU concentration
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
20 lyophilized pellets of a single enumerated QC microorganism