SARS-CoV-2 Synthetic RNA (N Gene Targets)
Cell Bio Catalogueue number: MBHE0060S
Synthetic RNA molecular standard intended for use as a positive control in molecular applications. Kit includes: 1 vial of dried synthetic RNA (up to 100 reactions), 1 vial of molecular standard water for rehydration and a Certificate of Analysis.
1. Biosafety Level: 1
Instructions for use
2. Product Format: Helix Elite™ Synthetic Standard
3. Characteristics: The SARS-CoV-2 synthetic RNA material is a 1044-nucleotide portion of the SARS-CoV-2 N (nucleocapsid) gene. It contains three markers N1, N2 and N3 that are commonly used in diagnostic assays.
4. Catalogueue number: MBHE0060S
5. Industry Type: IVD
6. Dried RNA Preserved with Biomatrica RNAstable®
7. Permits and Restrictions: Export Restrictions May Apply
8. Taxonomy: Viruses