TRIO.BAS™ AIRBIO duo cable
A stationary and portable two aspirating heads air sampler with Bluetooth capability and cable for charging
1. Useful for customers who make a large number of controls, in different environments an with a large staff rotation in compliance with quality standards and QM/GMP.
2. Primary applications useful in pharmaceutical asepting filling suites, cleanrooms, biotech, IVF clinics, operating theaters, hospital, pharmacies, blood banks, clinical microbiological labs, HVAC building monitoring, environmental labs, healthcare ambient monitoring and health authorities.
3. An optional barcode module, via a scanner (barcode reader) with Bluetooth, automatically records the operator, place and plates used for the sampling. The data collected by the barcode reader is transmitted directly to the instrument. This is useful for those who already use culture plates with barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code).
4.The data can be transferred via Bluetooth from the air sampler to a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop, via required software.
5. The data can also be transferred via cable. This is useful for companies that, due to internal policy, are not able to use a wireless transfer.
6. The battery can be recharged by a power cable connected directly to the air sampler.
7. It is possible to work either in manual or automatic mode.
8. The 200 lts/min air flow reduces the operator and sampling time.
9. The use of optional sterile “Daily Shift” aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination and provides a certification of sterility requested by regulatory inspectors..
10. Customer has the ability to use 2 different aspirating heads, which allows 2 different culture media to be tested at the same time, as well as providing the ability of sampling BEFORE (at rest), DURING (in operation) and at the END of each processing cycle.
- Technopolymer shockproof body with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Compliant according to EN/ISO 14698-1, GMP and GLP
- Stainless steel aspirating head with quick bayonet closure, identification number and stainless steel cover to prevent contaminations
- Volume of aspirated air: 100 or 200 lt/m
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 litres and 17 prefixed programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 55 mm Contact plate or 90 mm Petri dish
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Power supply system: the instrument can be charged continuously by AC powered source 110/240 volt 50/60 hz or by rechargeable battery (inserted inside the air sampler)
- Battery cycles autonomy: 60.000/70.000 litres
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Manual and automatic passwords
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual and automatic
- Memorized data: up to 1,000 samples
- Configuration users and places: 100
- Delayed, remote, start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- Bluetooth connection or cable for data transfer
- Automatic next calibration reminder
- Data integrity CFR 21 and GAMP5
- Continuous/trending analysis according to the USP
- Built in ISO 9001 premises