Aspirating Head for TRIO.BAS™ air samplers
1. Each microbial air sampling cycle, or group in the same controlled environment, with an active air sampler, requires the use of a sterile aspiration head.
2. A stainless steel aspiration head should be sterilized by autoclaving. A sterilization document must be filled in, as requested by regulatory inspectors.
3. The process of sterilization can be avoided by adopting sterile “Daily Shift” antistatic resin plastic heads that are double packed and complete with official certificates of sterilization by irradiation.
- Stainless steel aspirating heads are fabricated with polished AISI 316 rated stainless steel. They are individually tested and given an identification number according to GLP and GMP
- The lightweight aspirating head options allow easy operator handling and manipulation
- The bayonet type closure simplifies the application of the aspirating chamber and avoids the production of particulates.
- The head has 219 calibrated holes - 1mm diameter
- Built in ISO 9001 premises