TRIO.BAS™ duo Cable
Two aspirating heads air sampler with Bluetooth and cable for charging
1. Useful for customers who make a large number of controls, in different environments an with a large staff rotation in compliance with quality standards and QM/GMP.
2. Primary applications useful in pharmaceutical asepting filling suites, cleanrooms, biotech, IVF clinics, operating theaters, hospital, pharmacies, blood banks, clinical microbiological labs, HVAC building monitoring, environmental labs, healthcare ambient monitoring and health autorities.
3. An barcode module, via a scanner (barcode reader) with Bluetooth, automatically records the operator, place and plates used for the sampling. The data collected by the barcode reader is transmitted directly to the instrument. This is useful for those who already use culture plates with barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code).
4.The data can be transferred via Bluetooth from the air sampler to a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop, via required software.
5. The data can also be transferred via cable. This is useful for companies that, due to internal policy, are not able to use awireless transfer.
6. The battery is recharged by a base station induction charger without any cable connection between the air sampler and the charger.
7. It is possible to work either in manual or automatic mode.
8. The 200 lts/min air flow reduces the operator and sampling time.
9. The use of a sterile “Daily Shift” aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination.
10. Customer is able to use 2 different aspirating heads allows for 2 different culture media to be tested at the same time. Customer also has the option to sample BEFORE (at rest), DURING (in operation) and at the END of each processing cycle.
- Light weight, ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate handling with or without gloved hands
- Technopolymer body shockproof with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Complaint according EN/ISO 14968-1, GMP and GLP
- Stainless steel aspirating head with quick bayonet closure, identification number and stainless steel cover to prevent contamination
- Volume of aspirating air: 100 or 200 l/m
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 litres and 17 preset programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 55 mm
- Contact plates or 90 mm Petri dishes
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Cycles battery autonomy: 70.000 litres
- IP65 protection certificate from dust and water
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Manual and automatic passwords
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual and automatic
- Memorized data: up to 1.000 samplings
- Configuration users and places: 100
- Delayed, remote, start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- Bluetooth connection for data transfer
- Automatic next calibration reminder
- Programmable for compressed gases/air
- Data integrity CFR 21 and GAMP5
- Continuos/trending analysis according USP
- Built in ISO 9001 premises