TRIO.BAS™ MINI ECO
Single aspirating head air sampler with cable for charging
1. Useful for customers within the agro-food , dairy, food, beverage, HACCP, cosmetic industries, sewage treatment plants, outdoor environments, primary and secondary schools.
2. The Mini Eco can be used by customers who make only few amounts of controls.
3. The sampler is IP65 certified.
4. The battery is recharged by a power cable connected directly to the air sampler.
5. Can be used while on charge.
- Technopolymer body shockproof with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Light weight, ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate handling with or without gloved hands
- Complaint according EN/ISO 14968-1, GMP and GLP
- Transparent thermopolymer aspirating head (autoclavable 121°C)
- Volume of aspirating air: 100 l/m
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 liters and 17 preset programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 90 mm Petri dishes
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Cycles battery autonomy: 30.000 litres
- Power supply system: the instrument can be charged continuosly by AC powered source 110/240 Volt 50/60 Hz or by rechargeable batteries (inserted inside the air sampler)
- IP65 protection certificate from dust and water
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual
- Memorised data: up to 1.000 samplings
- Delayed start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- Built in ISO 9001 premises