Single aspirating head air sampler with Bluetooth and cable for charging
1. Useful for customers within the agro-food , dairy, food, beverage, HACCP, cosmetic industries, sewage treatment plants, outdoor environments, primary and secondary schools. The Mini Eco can be used by customers who make only few amounts of controls.
2. The Bluetooth allows control of the air sampler remotely.
3. The sampler is free of any external plugs and is IP65 certified.
4. The battery is recharged by a power cable connected directly to the air sampler.
5. Can be used while on charge.
6. The 200 lts/min air flow reduces the operator time and the time sampling.
- Light weight, ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate handling with or without gloved hands
- Technopolymer body shockproof with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Complaint according EN/ISO 14968-1, GMP and GLP
- Stainless steel aspirating head with quick bayonet closure, identification number and stainless steel cover to prevent contamination
- Volume of aspirating air: 100 or 200 l/m
- Memorized data: up to 1.000 samplings
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 liters and 17 preset programs
- Cycles battery autonomy: 30.000 litres
- IP65 protection certificate from dust and water
- Power supply system: the instrument can be charged continuosly by AC powered source 110/240 Volt 50/60 Hz or by rechargeable batteries (inserted inside the air sampler)
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual
- Memorised data: up to 1.000 samplings
- Delayed, remote, start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- Bluetooth connection for data transfer
- Automatic next calibration reminder
- Built in ISO 9001 premises