TRIO.BAS™ MONO cable
Single aspirating head air sampler with Bluetooth and cable for charging
1. Useful for customers within pharmaceutical aseptic filling suites, cleanroom, biotech, IVF clinic, operating theatre, hospital pharmacies, blood banks, clinic, microbiological labs, HVAC building monitoring, environmental labs, healthcare ambient monitoring and health autorities.
2. A barcode module, due to the use of a barcode reader with Bluetooth, automatically records the operator, place and plates used for the sampling. The data collected by the barcode reader is transmitted directly to the instrument which useful for those who already use culture plates with a barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code). The data collected is then transferred via Bluetooth from the air sampler to a PC or laptop. The PC or laptop request's a dedicated software (ASPC) installed.
3. The data can be transferred via Bluetooth between the air sampler and a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop.
4. The data can be transferred via cable, which assists companies that, due to internal policy, are not able to use wireless transfer.
5. It is possibile to work either in manual or automatic mode.
6. The sampler is IP65 certified.
7. The battery is recharged by a power cable connected directly to the air sampler.
8. The sampler can be used while on charge.
9. The 200 lts/min air flow reduces operator and sampling time.
10. The use of sterile Daily Shift aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination.
- Light weight, ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate handling with or without gloved hands
- Technopolymer body shockproof with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Complaint according EN/ISO 14968-1, GMP and GLP
- Stainless steel aspirating head with quick bayonet closure, identification number and stainless steel cover to prevent contamination
- Volume of aspirating air: 100 or 200 l/m
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 liters and 17 preset programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 55 mm
- Contact plates or 90 mm Petri dishes
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Power supply system: the instrument can be charged continuosly by AC powered source 110/240 Volt 50/60 Hz or by rechargeable batteries (inserted inside the air sampler)
- Cycles battery autonomy: 30.000 litres
- IP65 protection certificate from dust and water
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Manual and automatic passwords
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual and automatic
- Memorized data: up to 1.000 samplings
- Configuration users and places: 100
- Delayed, remote, start sampling
- Bluetooth connection or cable for data transfer
- Automatic next calibration reminder
- Programmable for compressed gases/air
- Built in ISO 9001 premises