TRIO.BAS™ MONO filter
Single aspirating head air sampler with Bluetooth cable for charging and HEPA Filter
1. Useful for customers within pharmaceuticals, cleanroom and biotech industries. The HEPA filter allows to capture the particulates.
2. A barcode module, due to a scanner (barcode reader) with Bluetooth, automatically records the operator, place and plates used for the sampling. The data collected by the barcode reader is transmitted directly to the instrument. This is useful for those who already use culture plates with barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code). The data collected is transferred via Bluetooth from the air sampler to a PC or laptop. PC or laptop requires a specific software to be installed.
3. The data can be transferred via Bluetooth between the air sampler and a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop.
4. The data can also be transferred via cable. This is useful for companies that, due to internal policy, are unable to use awireless transfer.
5. It is possibile to work either in manual or automatic mode.
6. The sampler is IP65 certified.
7. The battery is recharged by a power cable connected directly to the air sampler.
8. The use of sterile Daily Shift aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination.
- Light weight, ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate handling with or without gloved hands
- Technopolymer body shockproof with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Compliant according EN/ISO 14698-1, GMP and GLP
- Stainless steel aspirating head with quick bayonet closure, identification number and stainless steel cover to prevent contamination
- Volume of aspirated air: 100 l/m
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 litres and 17 preset programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 55 mm Contact plates or 90 mm Petri dishes
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Power supply system: the instrument can be charged continuosly by AC powered source 110/240 Volt 50/60 Hz or by rechargeable batteries (inserted inside the air sampler)
- Cycles battery autonomy: 30.000 litres
- P65 certified protection from dust and water
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Manual and automatic passwords
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual and automatic
- Memorized data: up to 1.000 samplings
- Configuration users and places: 100
- Delayed, remote, start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- Bluetooth connection or cable for data transfer
- Automatic next calibration reminder
- Data integrity CFR 21 and GAMP5
- Built in ISO 9001 premises