TRIO.BAS™ MONO induction
Single aspirating head air sampler with Bluetooth and battery induction charger
1. Useful for customers within pharmaceutical aseptic filling suites, cleanroom, biotech, IVF clinic, operating theatre, hospital pharmacies, blood banks, clinic, microbiological labs, HVAC building monitoring, environmental labs, healthcare ambient monitoring and health autorities.
2. A barcode module, due to the use of a barcode reader with Bluetooth, automatically records the operator, place and plates used for the sampling. The data collected by the barcode reader is transmitted directly to the instrument. This is useful for those who already use culture plates with a barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code). The data collected is transferred via Bluetooth from the air sampler to a PC or laptop. PC or laptop requires specific software (ASPC) to be installed.
3. The data is transferred via Bluetooth between the air sampler and a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop.
4. It is possibile to work either in manual or automatic mode.
5. The air sampler is IP65 certified
6. The battery is recharged by a base station induction charger without any cable connection between the air sampler and the charger.
7. The 200 lts/min air flow reduces both the operator and sampling time.
8. The use of sterile Daily Shift aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination.
- Light weight, ergonomic and balanced design to facilitate handling with or without gloved hands
- Technopolymer body shockproof with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Complaint according EN/ISO 14968-1, GMP and GLP Stainless steel aspirating head with quick bayonet closure, identification number and stainless steel cover to prevent contamination
- Volume of aspirating air: 100 or 200 l/m Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 liters and 17 preset programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 55 mm
- Contact plates or 90 mm Petri dishes
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Cycles battery autonomy: 30.000 litres
- IP65 protection certificate from dust and water
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Manual and automatic passwords
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual and automatic
- Memorized data: up to 1.000 samplings
- Configuration users and places: 100
- Delayed, remote, start, simultaneous or sampling interval
- Bluetooth connection for data transfer
- Automatic next calibration reminder
- Programmable for compressed gases/air
- Built in ISO 9001 premises