TRIO.BAS™ MULTIFLEX 1+2
One external command unit completely fabricated in stainless steel with cable for charging, connected to one fixed and two independent satellites
1. Useful for customers who make a large number of controls, in different environments an with a large staff rotation in compliance with quality standards and QM/GMP.
2. The MULTIFLEX 1+2 air sampler and satellites are fabricated in AISI 316 rated stainless steel.
3. Useful for customers within pharmaceutical, cleanroom and biotech industries.
4. The Multistation air sampler allows for the monitoring of separate cleanrooms with a single external command unit. The risk of human contamination is reduced because the satellite units are permanently inside each cleanroom.
5. An barcode module, via a scanner (barcode reader) with Bluetooth, automatically records the operator, place and plates used for the sampling. The data collected by the barcode reader is transmitted directly to the instrument. This is useful for those who already use culture plates with barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code).
6.The data can be transferred via Bluetooth from the air sampler to a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop, via required software.
7. The data can also be transferred via a cable. This is useful for companies that, due to internal policy, are unable to use a wireless transfer.
8. The battery is recharged by a power cable connected directly to the air sampler.
9. It is possible to work either in manual or automatic mode.
10. This air sampler allows for the monitoring of separate cleanrooms with a single external command unit. The risk of human contamination is reduced, due to the satellite units that are permanently inside each cleanroom.
11. The 200 lts/min air flow reduces the operator and sampling time.
12. The use of optional sterile “Daily Shift” aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination.
13. The possibility of using 2-3 different aspirating heads allows for the testing of 2-3 different culture media at the same time or to make sampling BEFORE (at rest), DURING (in operation) and at the END of each processing cycle.
- AISI 316 rated stainless steel (command unit + satellite units)
- Compliant according EN/ISO 14698-1, GMP and GLP
- Stainless steel aspirating head with quick bayonet closure, identification number and stainless steel cover to prevent contamination
- Volume of aspirating air: 100 or 200 l/m
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2,000 litres and 17 preset programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 55 mm contact plates or 90 mm Petri dishes
- Power supply system: the instrument can be charged continuosly by AC powered source 110/240 Volt 50/60 Hz or by rechargeable batteries (inserted inside the air sampler)
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Battery cycle autonomy: 60,000/70,000 litres
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Manual and automatic passwords
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual and automatic
- Memorized data: up to 1000 samples
- Configuration users and places: 100
- Delayed, remote, start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- Bluetooth connection for data transfer
- Automatic next calibration reminder
- Data integrity CFR 21 and GAMP5
- Continuos/trending analysis according USP
- Built in ISO 9001 premises