One external command unit connected to 1 satellite with Bluetooth and battery induction charger, dedicated mostly to cleanrooms
1. Useful for customers who make a large number of controls, in different environments an with a large staff rotation in compliance with quality standards and QM/GMP.
2. Useful for customers within pharmaceutical, cleanroom and biotech industries.
3. The Multistation air sampler allows for the monitoring of separate cleanrooms with a single external command unit. The risk of human contamination is reduced because the satellite units are permanently inside each cleanroom.
4. An optional barcode module, via a scanner (barcode reader) with Bluetooth, automatically records the operator, place and plates used for the sampling. The data collected by the barcode reader is transmitted directly to the instrument. This is useful for those who already use culture plates with barcode or 2-D barcode (QR Quick Response Code).
5.The data can be transferred via Bluetooth from the air sampler to a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop, via required software.
6. The battery is recharged by a base station induction charger without the need for a cable connection between the air sampler and the charger.
7. It is possible to work either in manual or automatic mode.
8. The sampler is IP65 certified.
9. The 200 lts/min air flow reduces the operator and sampling time.
10. The use of optional sterile “Daily Shift” aspirating heads reduces the risk of contamination.
11. Customer is able to use 2-3 different aspirating heads. This allows for 2-3 different culture media to be tested at the same time.
- Technopolymer body shockproof with antibacterial performances of surfaces
- Compliant according EN/ISO 14698-1, GMP and GLP
- Stainless steel aspirating head with quick bayonet closure, identification number and stainless steel cover to prevent contamination
- Volume of aspirating air: 100 or 200 l/m
- Selected volumes from 30 to 2.000 litres and 17 preset programs
- The aspirating chamber is suitable for 55 mm contact plates or 90 mm Petri dishes
- HEPA filter for expulsed air (optional on satellites)
- Auto calibration: power/flow electronic real time control
- Battery cycle autonomy: 60,000/70,000 litres
- IP65 protection certificate from dust and water
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Manual and automatic passwords
- Operative aspirating cycles: manual and automatic
- Memorized data: up to 1000 samples
- Configuration users and places: 100
- Delayed, remote, start, simultaneous or interval sampling
- Bluetooth connection for data transfer
- Automatic next calibration reminder
- Data integrity CFR 21 and GAMP5
- Continuos/trending analysis according USP
- Built in ISO 9001 premises