To check, at regular intervals, the precision level of air flow rate
1. SELFTEST is a system that, instead of the auto calibration already present in the air sampler, checks the precision of the air flow rate. This check is necessary to avoid invalidation of the tests between annual controls for official certification.
2. The bell chamber is connected through a tube to the base station induction battery charger.
3. Useful for customers who are GLP/GMP for pharmaceutical, cleanroom and biotech industries.
4. The base station includes the power supply for charging the TRIO.BAS air sampler batteries.
5. SELFTEST is only suitable for air samplers with induction chargers.
6. This system works by measuring the depression generated by the air sampler while air is aspirated through a lid (aspirating bell) applied to the aspirating head. A differential pressure sensor measures that depression and compares it with the set value stored in the TRIO.BAS™ sampler under test. The results appear at the end of the test, on the LCD of the TRIO.BAS air sampler. Results are displayed as: OK (the air sampler is calibrated), WARNING or ERROR (the air sampler is not calibrated within calibration specifics).
7. Built in ISO 9001 premises.
8. The results are recorded automatically into the air sampler according to data integrity.