Contact Plate Sampler system for surfaces
1. TRIO.CPS is used to evaluate the correct cleaning of all surfaces in contact with food and dairy products to validate the HACCP and training of the staff.
2. TRIO.CPS are used in a pharma cleanroom, biotech plants and healthcare facilities to standardize the surface monitoring by using the traditional irradiates culture media.
3. TRIO.CPS is used in combination with the most commercial Contact plate (e.g. RODAC) diameter 55 mm: the standard weight and 10 seconds with visual display guarantee to meet the ISO 18593 for horizontal surface sampling.
4. The results are comparable with different operators.
5. The metal base guarantees an easy sterilization/disinfection.
6. The CFU are counted at the end of incubation and the results are reported as CFU/cm2 or CFU/culture plate.
7. Ideal for use with standard culture media: Total Bacterial Count (e.g. Trypticase Soy Agar with Lecithin and Polysorbate 80) and Total Yeast and Moulds Count (e.g. Sabouraud Glucose Agar with Lecithin and Polysorbate 80).
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C